Ok, ok, so this isn’t necessarily “healthy” but it is one of my favorite dips to make for parties. Everyone loves it and it goes so fast.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar, Colby-Jack, or Monterrey Jack cheese
- Preheat over to 350°F. In a large bowl, microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds, then stir cream cheese until smooth. Stir in wing sauce, ranch dressing, diced chicken, and 1 cup shredded cheese. Spread in a shallow 1-quart baking dish and sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve warm tortilla chips!